Saving your prompts can help you efficiently reuse them. Here's a simple guide on how to save your prompts within the extension:
1. Begin by opening the Storytell Chrome extension, which you can use to summarize web content.
2. Type your desired prompt into the chat box of the extension.
3. Click on the Save icon.
4. A new field will appear asking you to enter a name for your prompt. Choose a name that you will easily remember and that describes the prompt's function.
5. After naming your prompt, click the Save button.
6. Your prompt is now saved! To use it again, simply go to the 'Prompt Library' within the extension. Here, you'll see a list of your saved prompts. Click 'Send' on any prompt you wish to use, and it will automatically populate the chat.